Arts Award support
Vivacity is working closely with PHACE, Peterborough’s Cultural Education Partnership, to enrich areas of its offer through the added value of Arts Award.
Arts Award develops creative learners and supports student achievement. It is suitable for all learners and can be delivered as a universal offer or as a targeted intervention or extension programme. We are keen to grow our support for Arts Award, and the collaborative delivery of its levels, in partnership with our city’s schools, and welcome new ideas to take forwards.
Vivacity is committed to collaboratively supporting a broad and balanced curriculum, in collaboration with schools, and encourage leaders and curriculum managers to explore the benefits of Arts Award as part of our partnerships:
Arts Award is a range of unique qualifications that support anyone aged up to 25 to grow as artists and arts leaders, inspiring them to connect with and take part in the wider arts world through setting personal challenges in art forms of their choice - from fashion to film making, pottery to poetry.
Offered at five different levels (Discover, Explore, Bronze, Silver & Gold), young people get to:
- discover the enjoyment of participating in any art form
- develop their creativity, communication and leadership skills
- learn new skills and share them with others
- get to work with or experience the work of creative arts professionals
- gain experience and knowledge to progress into further education and employment
Find out more about Arts Award here