To provide excellent customer service and deliver inductions/programmes as set out in the Vivacity Voyage scheme ensuring the safety and well-being of customers at all times. To carry out gym and equipment cleaning tasks in accordance with normal operating procedures.
- To ensure the correct use of the gyms, studios and equipment in accordance with the centres operating procedures.
- To oversee and carry out cleaning tasks and day to day maintenance in accordance with the cleaning schedules/NOP ensuring they are completed to the highest standards.
- To support promotional initiatives and marketing plans and assist with customer consultation work.
- To patrol the gym and studio’s ensuring the safety, well being and motivation of members.
- To provide group and personal fitness tuition to members ensuring customers needs are satisfied in line with the Vivacity Voyage.
- To complete administrative duties for the induction, monitoring and evaluation of members ensuring personal and confidential fitness information is handled in accordance with Vivacity procedures.
Worked within a leisure or customer focused environment
- Level 2 fitness instructor
- First aid
- Reps level 2
- Willingness to complete a GP Referral qualification
- Commitment to excellence in customer service and can do attitude
- Self Motivated and proactive
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commitment to equality
- Flexibility in working, including evening, weekend and Bank Holiday working on a shift rota basis
- Ability to travel and work across all Vivacity venues
- Ability to use basic IT systems
- The above duties and responsibilities do not include or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder
- The duties and responsibilities may vary without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed
- The Health & Safety at Work Act stipulates that it is the responsibility of every employee to observe all rules governing health and safety and such equipment as provided must be used
- Vivacity aims to be an Equal Opportunities employer and has Equal Opportunities Policies with which you are expected to comply at all times
- Vivacity condemns all forms of harassment and is actively seeking to promote a workplace where employees are treated with dignity, respect and without bias
Vivacity is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will undertake relevant checks including DBS checks where appropriate and this role will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure/Disclosure.